Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just call me speed racer.......I love to crawl!

Watch out world, I am on the move!


Ready, set, crawl!


Don't mind the drool, I am teething after all!


Can I please have the keys to your car Mama?


I love tasting all of my toys, this frog tastes like chicken!

Noah is pretty spry when it comes to honing in on all power outlets, plugs or anything else off limits. He's quite the daredevil, you really have to be watching him very carefully. The other day he did a dive off of the bed. Luckily no bones were broken, and no goose egg! We are happy that he is developing so well and just such a happy little guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute!!!He's doing his job keeping his mama busy!!! :)Grammy

whit said...

Great posts Dena!! Cute pictures of Noah. Beautiful pictures of the cabin and it's surroundings. You guys are quite the photographers. Koll loved the moose pictures. He enjoys reading the book If you Give a Moose a Muffin, plus he has a moose stuffed animal. Also, Dena, I love the background for your blog. Very cute.