Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thirty Something.......it's all downhill from here!^^



Tonight we went to a Bee's baseball game, we live about 5 minutes from the stadium. They played the Tacoma Raniers, and Tacoma lost by one run! DOH!!! I need to learn not to bet Steven at sporting events. It was a lot of fun, we had pizza at a place called Big Kahuna's pizza. I thought it was a great place. We had a lot of fun, I just wish that Utah would start to heat up, it's almost May, and I am still waiting for the spring thaw! I will be going off track on Friday, but I will probably end up subbing on my break to earn some extra money. I'm so glad that I will be teaching third grade next year, sixth graders can be a rough group. Thanks to everyone who called me on my birthday, if you left a message I think I got back to everyone......I am now officially in my thirties. I'm excited to continue celebrating my birthday throughout the year. My birthday was pretty quiet, but it was really nice. Steven took me to dinner at the "Melting Pot" a really great fondue restaurant. Steven baked me a yummy chocolate cake, and gave me a dozen red roses. He also gave me several bottles of bubble bath, and a ipod converter so that I can listen to my ipod in my car. It was really a memorable birthday, my first one as a married woman......I feel so grown up!!!
Hopefully my birthday wish will come true soon...I will keep you posted!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Dang Tacoma Rainier's! They need to represent! Glad you had a good bday Beanie! And of course, iPod converters rock, if I had an iPod and a car that I could afford to insure and gas up, I'd probably like one of those too! ;) hahahaha, oh my ghetto life. Gotta love it.

Anonymous said...

Word on the street is that you have a "sugar daddy" that could probably make the i-pod thing happen, if you should feel so inclined to ask!^^

Gabby said...

I had fun on your birff-day. That pizza place was soooo good. Sorry your Rainers lost but hey!...the Bees won!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE LIKE THE WIND
YOU ARE THE WIND
THE WIND ...
tr
an 'original' peom

Anonymous said...

"T R" No....You are the wind beneath my wings!

Rachel said...

"sugar daddy"???? hahahaha... nice.

Rachel said...

tr- you are like the wind beneath my wings. fly. fly. fly. fly away. I fly so high I can touch the sky. thank you. thank you. thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.
-not an original poem
rach