Monday, June 11, 2007

Let the camping begin!


Steven and I enjoying a smore fest in the mountains^^

Steven and I went camping this weekend. It was just an overnight trip, but we had fun roasting marshmellow's, playing games, and being in the mountains! Hopefully we will continue to explore the mountains that are so close. I look forward to learning how to fly fish, and donning those hip waders. So sweet! Summer is almost here, I have about three weeks left of school, and I just hope I can hang on that long!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dena makes the best smores I've ever tasted!

whit said...

Sounds like you had fun. We went camping a couple of weeks ago. We roasted marshmallows on the camp stove, since we did not have a fire. We had fun camping and hiking. Utah is the best place to explore! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

i wanna go hiking too sometime...summer is just beginning wahooo! you can even teach me your mad smore skills...if I'm lucky! I'm still trying to picture you in hip waders...hmmmmmm...do they come in pink?