Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Steven.......my one and only!






With you I can climb the highest mountains,
I can reach out and touch the stars,
Your smile lights up my darkest days,
And fill up my loneliest hours,
I can't help but laugh at your silly jokes,
You are my nearest thing to hope,
For your love is my unsinkable ship,
The castle for my moat,
One look still can give me butterflies,
My stomach does a little flip,
You are my long drink of lemonade,
From the sun you are my shade,
You are the spring in my step,
The last dream as I slept,
I cannot capture how I feel,
Though it's my heart you did steal,
Sunrise to sunset,
I have no regret,
You are the one I want to see,
Hour by hour,
Into eternity,
My hair will change into shades of silver,
Yet side by side we will love each other,
I cannot express my deep gratitude,
For the day that you said, "Dena, I love you...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you're a hopeless romantic! I guess it's a good thing that I'm hopelessly in love with you!